ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ambha <ambha.ungrapa...@wipro.com>
Subject putting to cache as generic object
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 04:58:11 GMT
In our project, we plan to deploy ignite caching as a shared service
available for other modules. The caching module is visible to all the
modules but any module's classes are not visible to caching.

The objects of different components are put into cache, but it requires
classes of different modules to be on Ignite's classpath.I plan to use
Reflection like mechanism at ignite server to fetch the property of the
cached object. But before this Ignite OptmizedMarshaller expects class to be
present in classpath while serializing.  For some security reason I can't
put other modules classes into Ignite classpath and also can't use
peerClassLoading. I want a solution which can make ignite to treat objects
to be cached as generic 'java.lang.Object's and don't expect cached object's
class to be present in Ignite's classpath