ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCache Annotation support without SpringCacheManager
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:07:05 GMT
Hi Vinay,

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Spring fully supports JCache
annotations and Ignite can be plugged in via SpringCacheManager we provide.
What's wrong with this implementation and why do you want another one?
If you use Ignite-specific features like SQL queries, you will have to use
Ignite API and break abstraction anyway, whether you use annotations or not.
Simply because these features are not defined in JCache API.

Can you clarify what are you trying to solve?