ignite-user mailing list archives

From vinshar <vinsharma.t...@gmail.com>
Subject SoreSessionListener, cacheLoaderFactory, cacheWriterFactory implementation examples
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 17:15:27 GMT
Hi,

I there any example that i can refer to understand following
1) Example implementation of loader / writer factories for hibernate / JPA
and JDBC
2) Example implementation of SoreSessionListener and what a session means
here? In a JDBC or hibernate based implementation, What will be a
CacheStoreSession classes relationship with DB connections or a Hibernate
Session.
2) If i create a cache from client node where i specify these loaders in my
configuration then how this information is relayed across other client and
server nodes? If my loader or Writer implementation is JPA based with
Hibernate as implementation then my loader or writer implementation will
perhaps have a embedded EntityManager or EntityManagerFactory. How this all
works in a distributed environment? If i create cache from one client node
with readthrough enabled then What happens if another client node tries to
get an object from same cache and there is a cache miss? Do i need to put
JARs containing cacheLoaderFactory and cacheWriterFactory classes?

Regards,
Vinay Sharma