ignite-user mailing list archives

From vinshar <vinsharma.t...@gmail.com>
Subject JCache Annotation support without SpringCacheManager
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 16:17:55 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to make JCache annotation driven caching work without using
SpringCacheManager? I know i can use AOP and have my own implementation but
is there anything else other than SpringCacheManager which is straight out
of box and i can use?

Ignite's Spring cache manager implementation abstracts us from Ignite
instance object which i may need to access for utilizing some of Ignite's
capabilities / features. Also to make use of Ignite's capabilities like SQL
Query etc i any way have to break the abstraction and get Ignite Cache
Implementation from spring Cache object so i am thinking of not using
SpringCacheManager.

I am open to suggestions

Regards,
Vinay Sharma