ignite-user mailing list archives

From Raghavendra Bhat <rb...@yantriks.com>
Subject Utility to check size of entries in off-heap
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 06:20:52 GMT
Hi,

I have turned on off-heap cache memory settings while trying to load close
to 300 million records in to the  ignite server cluster. When I had the
cache use java heap alone, I was able to get the cache size details and
number of records using "ignitevisorcmd.sh". Once I enabled off-heap memory
settings (having an eviction policy to store maximum of 1 million records) I
can only see the size of entries in cache but not the details of the
off-heap storage. Is there a way I can check the size of entries in the
off-heap region?

Thanks,

-----
~ Raghu