ignite-user mailing list archives

From wychoi <wyc...@bistel.co.kr>
Subject Leaks in the ContinuousQuery Notification
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 05:20:47 GMT
HI

We're to examine ignite1.5.
We are being developed using the ContinuousQuery.

I put the cache in two server nodes, the update notification leak occurred
It did not occur in ignite1.4
In the ContinuousQuery set RemoteFilter did not use

Piece of code like this:

CacheEntryUpdatedListener<AffinityKey, CusTomerObject>
cacheEntryUpdatedListener = new CacheEntryUpdatedListener<AffinityKey,
CusTomerObject>() {
	@Override
	public void onUpdated( Iterable<CacheEntryEvent&lt;? extends AffinityKey, ?
extends CusTomerObject>> events)
			throws CacheEntryListenerException {
	}
};

ContinuousQuery<AffinityKey, CusTomerObject> query = new
ContinuousQuery<>();
query.setLocal(true);
query.setTimeInterval(1000);

ScanQuery scanQuery = new ScanQuery<AffinityKey, CusTomerObject>(new
IgniteBiPredicate<AffinityKey, CusTomerObject>() {
	@Override
	public boolean apply(AffinityKey key, CusTomerObject val) {
		return val.getGrobalKey() > 0;
	}
});
scanQuery.setLocal(true);
scanQuery.setPageSize(1);

query.setInitialQuery(scanQuery);
query.setLocalListener(cacheEntryUpdatedListener);

QueryCursor<Cache.Entry&lt;AffinityKey, CusTomerObject>> cursor =
cache.query(query);

for (Cache.Entry<AffinityKey, CusTomerObject> entry : cursor) {
}

What should I do to solve this problem ?