ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: NPE issue with trying to submit Hadoop MapReduce
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 10:51:43 GMT
Mike,

Thanks for attaching the project. It helped me got to the bottom of the
problem. Please remove the following line from example-igfs.xml file:

<property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/>

After that you should be able to use Hadoop Accelerator. This is a kind of
subtle usability issue. We will address it in the nearest feature ensuring
that meaningful error/warning is printed in such situations.
Please let me know if it resolves your problem.

Vladimir.