ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGFS with local filesystem: Lifecycle of content
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 08:11:37 GMT
Hi Kobe,

Ansewring your questions:
2)  Writes are batched based on "bufSize" parameter in methods
IgniteFileSystem.create() and IgniteFileSystem.append().
3) Do not understand the question. If you read files content through IGFS
and file is in cache, IGFS will not touch underlying file system. If the
file is not in cache, it will be cached during the first read. Essnetially
IGFS is a caching layer with read-through/write-through semantics.
4) Yes, other participants should observe file delete immediately.