ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: LruEvictionPolicy works not properly with IgniteCache.removeAll()?
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:25:07 GMT
Lin,

thank you for your bug report. I created ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2307 that describes your
situation.

For atomic cache internal queue of eviction policy contains all added
elements after removeAll invocation while it is empty for transactional
cache. So atomic cache just doesn't notify eviction policy about entry
removing.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.