ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Shared Rdd
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 12:34:21 GMT
Hi,

There is a specific documentation sections exists on Apache Ignite
Readme.io site.

Most probably you'll get the answers on all your questions after looking
at the following articles
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/shared-rdd
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ignitecontext--igniterdd
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/installation--deployment
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/testing-integration-with-spark-shell

If you have any further questions after you've read the resources above
don't hesitate keep asking them in this thread.

Regards,
Denis