ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two ignite instance without linking
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 04:33:57 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that community can receive
email notifications. Just follow the simple instruction here:

rexer wrote
> I want to start two or more ignite servers, but i don't want that there
> would automatically discover each other. I want to start different
> instances on one machine.

This is possible, you can have two or more isolated clusters in one network
or even on one physical box. This is achieved with a proper discovery
configuration. Please refer to one of the previous discussions for various
solutions [1].

[1]
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/How-keep-separate-different-grid-instances-on-the-same-network-td1609.html

-Val