ignite-user mailing list archives

From bryanware <br...@bryanware.com>
Subject .NET dll references
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 16:59:39 GMT

I am trying to get a .NET sample app working and have tried the following
without any luck.

Downloaded latest 1.5.0-b1. Tried opening Apache.Ignite and
Apache.Ignite_x86 solution. Neither would build due to not being able to
load the common project. I have searched the downloaded ZIP, GitHub, and
google and have not been able to determine how to get this project or dll.

I have also tried to get the references via NuGet as mentioned in the
Getting Started Guide

When I run the following command, I get the below errror:
Install-Package Apache.Ignite.NET

Install-Package : Unable to find package 'Apache.Ignite.NET'

I greatly appreciate any help on this.