ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i install ignite on windows server?
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2015 19:46:26 GMT

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that community can receive
email notifications. Follow the instruction here:

liutong wrote
> my company uses windows server,but i read ignite doc just says it install
> on linux.

Getting Started page [1] lists operating systems where Ignite was officially
tested. List includes Linux, MacOS and Windows (both server and non-server).
Also, if you're running on Windows, you may be interested in our .NET
support [2].

BTW, can you give a link where you got information about Linux-only support?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started
[2] https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/