ignite-user mailing list archives

From jcoston <jennifer.cos...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: Ignite and Spark Streaming Integration Using Java
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:53:43 GMT
Andry,

I think you are looking at the wrong project. I posted three of them. The
first, wordCount_Spark, only uses Spark Streaming; the second,
wordCount_Ignite, only uses Ignite; and the third testWordCounts is where I
try to combine the two. I have made some modifications to the combined
project and have attached the latest version. I think I have
JavaIgniteContext working, but I'm having trouble running my JUnit test
case. It keeps throwing the following error in SparkIgniteWordCount when it
reaches line 66:

INFO GenericApplicationContext: Refreshing
org.springframework.context.support.GenericApplicationContext@66243c25:
startup date [Mon Dec 21 07:46:15 EST 2015]; root of context hierarchy
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Default grid instance has already
been started.
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:881)

Can you please take a look at the code and the configuration files? I'm
thinking I need to specify the name for the additional clients/servers as I
start them. Is that correct? How do I do that in the Spring XML file?

Thank you,
Jennifer