ignite-user mailing list archives

From jcoston <jennifer.cos...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: Error when trying to integrate Apache Ignite and Spark Streaming
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:25:11 GMT
Thank you Val! That fixed it.

I have one more question for you. I am trying to initialize a
JavaIgniteContext in my test case. All of the examples I found online have
the following:

public void testStoreDataToIgnite() throws Exception {
        JavaSparkContext sc = new JavaSparkContext("local[*]", "test");
        JavaIgniteContext<String, String> ic = new JavaIgniteContext<>(sc,
new IgniteConfigProvider());

However, when I pass in IgniteConfigProvider to the JavaIgniteContext
eclipse is giving me an error that says IgniteConfigProvider cannot be
resolved to a type. From the code it appears that the method is looking for
an IgniteOutClosure or a string. What value should I be passing in as the
second parameter when I initialize the JavaIgniteContext?

P.S. If there is an API somewhere on JavaIgniteContexts and JavaIgniteRDDs
that you can direct me to that would be very helpful.