ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How to define LocalEvent without setting <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/>
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:01:19 GMT
Hi Alex,

If I understand you properly you want to listen to different system events
that happen on remote and local nodes.

In such a case I would suggest you referring to the following example
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/events/EventsExample.java

If you need something different please provide us with more details.

To start an Ignite node using non xml configuration you may refer to the
following code snippet

IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();
//set configuration parameters

//Start the node
Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(cfg);

BTW, please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not have
to manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to “
user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the
reply.

Regards,
Denis