ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Continuous update Data Grid Cache
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 16:54:21 GMT
Hi fsapei,

Actually you need to extend functionality that is located in
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc2 package or org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc
in case you work with a legacy version of Ignite JDBC Driver.

In particular you can start looking at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc2.JdbcStatement.executeQuery() method.

BTW, Igniters I've mentioned that we introduced a notion of aliases for
query fields (QueryEntity.setAliases). Aren't we planning to support aliases
for cache names? This would significantly to support the case discussed in
this topic.

--
Denis