ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How is igfs:// URL resolved?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:46:41 GMT
Hi Kobe,

If I understood you task properly you want to map a path portion of an HTTP
request to an IGFS path.

If this is your case then I would suggest doing the following:
- create a Web application that is running in a Tomcat container;
- the application will use Ignite in the embedded mode (start an Ignite node
from the app code);
- process incoming HTTP requests as usual extracting the path part from a
request;
- take instance of Igfs from previously started Ignite node and pass the
path and content to it. Refer to IgfsExample that is a part of Ignite
bundle/sources for more details.

Regards,
Denis