ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kobe <...@mailcity.com>
Subject How is igfs:// URL resolved?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 19:26:47 GMT
I am using IGFS to store large data files. The content is not fed to Hadoop
(I have no Hadoop in my system now). IGFS runs in my tomcat container and
exposes the IGFS files as URL to the web client.

Without IGFS, I would put my content on local file system ad have Tomcat
make it visible so:

  { Tomcat [ ( file ./data/foo ) ] } <=======> Browser
(http://tomcat/myapp/data/foo)

With IGFS, I assume I do this:

  { Tomcat [ IGFS myigfs ( file /data/foo ) ] } <=======> Browser
(http://myserver/myapp/data/foo)

That is, the client still access the content at URL /myapp/data/foo
but somehow Tomcat must be able to map this URL to the IGFS URL

    igfs://myigfs@myserver:12345/

How do I map the incoming URL to the IGFS URL?

thanx,

/Kobe