Alexandre,

As far as I undesrtand "grid" is an Ignite instance.
Could you please check that grid.close(); works correct in this case?

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Alexandre Boudnik <alexander.boudnik@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

In my cluster, each node is running as web application. When web
application has been stopped and servlet context has been destroyed,
it needs to terminate the Ignite node. Unfortunately,

grid.cluster().stopNodes(Collections.singletonList(service.grid.cluster().localNode().id()));

terminates the entire jvm by calling System.exit().

Could you advise how to terminate/exclude the node from cluster but to
keep the web server process, and to be able to restart the node?

Take care,
Alexandre "Sasha" Boudnik

call me via Google Voice:
1(405) BUDNIKA