Hi!

You can use org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration#interceptor providing the similar functionality as mentioned trigger. You will need to implement org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheInterceptor#onBeforePut and return new value which will be put to cache. You also can use convenient adapter - org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheInterceptorAdapter

Thanks!

--Yakov

I would like to add a function like the trigger in SQL for ignite, I have to modify the value of an entry when the entry is inserted into a cache.

But I don't know how to do it, as I known, there is a MapTrigger in Coherence can do this.
Here is the URL(https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24290_01/coh.371/e22837/api_triggers.htm#COHDG130).

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Lin Lyu