ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Caches in same configuration XML ?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:56:25 GMT
Hello,

please try to do something similar to following:

 <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="atomic"/>

                    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>

                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>

                    <property name="swapEnabled" value="false"/>
                </bean>

                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="atomic-offheap"/>

                    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>

                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>

                    <property name="swapEnabled" value="false"/>

                    <property name="memoryMode" value="OFFHEAP_TIERED"/>
                </bean>
          </list>

</property>