ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I add a trigger to modify the value when one K-V inserting?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:11:41 GMT
Hi!

You can use org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration#interceptor
providing the similar functionality as mentioned trigger. You will need to
implement org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheInterceptor#onBeforePut and return
new value which will be put to cache. You also can use convenient adapter
- org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheInterceptorAdapter

Thanks!

--Yakov