ignite-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGFS backed by persistence on physical filesystem
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:07:33 GMT
What if you have multiple nodes in a cluster
using org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalFileSystem as a secondary file system? Each
node saves the IGFS content locally? Could it be used to save the data over
a NFS mount ?

Anyway I think that LocalFileSystem would introduce a dependency the Hadoop
components that I would like to avoid.

Cheers,
Paolo