ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The result of cross-cache SQL joins is incomplete.
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 01:57:27 GMT
On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 5:42 PM, iceguo <guoht@ffcs.cn> wrote:

> I also need to confirm 2 point.
>
> 1. If I choose T2 for partition mode, T1 and T3 for replication mode, I do
> not need to set any AffinityKey.
> Is it right?

Yes, correct.

> 2. If the size of T1 is too big, it is not proper to set it for replication
> mode. How can I do?

If the T1 data does not change a lot, and you have enough memory on each
node to hold the full T1 data set, it is OK to replicate it.

If none of the suggestions work for you, you can try executing your query
in 2 steps, in which case the result of the 1st query will server as a
parameter for the 2nd one.