ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The result of cross-cache SQL joins is incomplete.
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:31:01 GMT
I also want to add that if you have Star Schema design described by Alexey
Goncharuk in this thread, then you do not need to worry about collocation.

We can make better suggestions, if you describe the data size of your
tables. Also, are they growing at the same rate, or some of them grow
faster than others.

Also, what is the size of the cluster you plan to use for your deployment?

D.