ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Distributed queue problem with peerClassLoading enabled
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 19:13:20 GMT
Hi Mateusz,

In the upcoming Ignite 1.5 release, we will not be storing user-classes on
the server side at all, so the need for deployment of enqueued objects goes

With that in mind, we will be removing the requirement for caches to work
only with SHARED and CONTINUOUS deployment modes, so you will be able to
use PRIVATE or ISOLATED deployment modes to deploy your computations.

We are currently actively working on finalizing the 1.5 release, so it
should be coming real soon.