ignite-user mailing list archives

From Bob Krier <rkr...@axway.com>
Subject Disk Secondary FileSystem
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 16:23:23 GMT
Does anyone know if there is an implementation of IgfsSecondaryFileSystem that simply stores
to old fashioned spinning platter disks, NFS, SMB, etc.  I’m doing development on a laptop
and need to start and stop nodes and the entire cluster a lot.  Using Hadoop as a secondary
FS requires lots of heap just to do anything or you get OutOfMemoryErrors.

I would think an implementation of this would help many developers.  I’ve tried to make
one work, but it seems a little over my head and the API docs are not exactly clear to me.