ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: remove cache on high-speed
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:02:47 GMT
Please make sure that "cache.size(CachePeek.ALL)" returns 0 when you
consider that the cache is empty.

I have a feeling that your logic has not removed something. Use
"cache.iterator()" to find the entries that are not removed.

BTW, there is no need to call "cache.remove()" and "cache.clear()" right
after that. Just use one method.

--
Denis