ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache refresh from persistent store question
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:16:36 GMT
Hi Satya,

Ignite is designed to be the primary data storage and treats DB as a backing
persistent store that is never accessed directly. It's most effective with
this approach.

Syncing data in other direction is also possible, but it has to be done by
the store, so the implementation will be different for different stores.
Having said that, I'm not sure how we can support it on Ignite side (at
least in the general case). Do you have any suggestions in mind?

-Val