ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kobe <...@mailcity.com>
Subject Re: IGFS backed by persistence on physical filesystem
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:03:51 GMT
Thank you Denis. I have read through Ivan's comments and have a plan to
address it in my implementation.

However, could you help me with my query
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Unable-to-find-ignite-artifacts-tc2097.html

I am unable to find ignite artifacts - is there a dedicated ignite
repository?

Thanks,
Kobe

Denis Magda wrote