ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kobe <...@mailcity.com>
Subject Re: IGFS backed by persistence on physical filesystem
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 22:01:00 GMT

Hi -

I am using IGFS in the local file system mode.

[CODE]
    IgfsSecondaryFileSystem igfsSec = new
IgniteHadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystem("file:///", null, "ivan");
[/CODE]

I have two webapps in my Tomcat container and I want the IGFS to be visible
to both the web applications
(in replication mode). I must use the same (on -heap) cache to back up the
IGFS instance for both the webapp contexts.

To pull this off, I assume I must put the Ignite jars in the path of
Tomcat's common classloader (that is in ${TOMCAT}/lib (as opposed to
WEB-INF/lib dir of each webapp)?

Pl advise...

thanx,

/Kobe