ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Not able to perform cache queries
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 06:59:52 GMT

What do you mean saying that you're not able to perform SQL queries?
Do you get an error, empty or partial result set? Please be more specific.

In any case I want to draw your attention that if there is still some data
in a cache storage that has to be loaded then it won't be loaded
automatically during a SQL query execution regardless whether readThrough is
enabled or not.

If you're sure that all the data is loaded please make a call like this to
check the cache size:

And please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not have to
manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to
“user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the