ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Daly <ke...@meta.com>
Subject Re: Searching for something based on an Array values
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:02:15 GMT
We have an object that contain an array of long[] values

What I am trying to do is to find all of the objects that contain a value in
that array.. Kind of trying to simulate edges in a graph database.. We can
achieve this goal via link tables and SQL

Alternatively I was thinking of indexing the objects with lucene, thus using
that index, but it looks like it will only index text, not and array of long
values.

Kind of trying to think our of the box.