ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite vs BI tools
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:57:42 GMT
Hi Andrzej,

Ignite is already integrated with Zeppelin
Probably Zeppelin can be considered as a BI tool but in any case it supports
data anyalytics, visualization and discovery. So give a try and provide your
feedback to the community.

There is a chance that Squirrel should work out-of-the-box with Ignite if
setup both configurations properly. Share the stack trace you see here.
Next, I also heard regarding some work around Ignite and Tableau. Could
anyone from the community clarify on this?

Finally, please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not
have to manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email
to “user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the