ignite-user mailing list archives

From edwardk <ekipli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ignite configuration with JCache api
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 10:06:19 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

But, I am still not clear on this.

I have ignite-config.xml in my project folder (src/main/resources)

I have used JCache API to create and read from the cache.

In ignite-config.xml I have added cacheConfiguration bean's for each of the
caches I have created using JCache api to configure expiry and eviction
times respectively .

But, it seems the ignite-config.xml has not be referred at all , as expiry
and eviction is not happening as per the configuration.

I even tried adding a config folder(src/main/resources/config) with
default-config.xml in it with same configuration as in igntie-config.xml,
but still it is not working as expected.

There should be some way to refer to my cache configuration xml from JCache.
But, not sure of how to achieve it.

Thanks,
Sridhar