ignite-user mailing list archives

From edwardk <ekipli...@gmail.com>
Subject Using ignite configuration with JCache api
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 06:47:22 GMT
Hi,

I am using JCache api to create a cache and also to fetch the values from it
without references to apache ignite api.

I am using Apache Ignite as Caching provider as I have the required jars in
the classpath using maven pom file.

I know we can use apache ignite configuration xml for configuring expiry and
eviction policies.

When using JCache, I am not sure how to pass the configuration xml or make
the JCache code use the ignite xml for configuring the caches appropriately.

Can someone help me on this.