ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Loading Performance Issue
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 06:18:46 GMT
Hi Denis, I changed the cache initialization code code, best performance I
had by using CacheStore option. Now my caching time reduced to 31 mins in my
local development Windows 7 PC (8CPU/32GB RAM) which was taking 5:30 hrs in
HP ProLinea DL580 64 CPU/1TB Linux box. Then I moved to jar to more powerful
UNIX server which has 64 CPU box. Cache initialization there still taking
longer then my local version, almost 2hrs 41mins. Also this box is only
dedicated to this module, no other application is running other than my
module. Can you please advise how can I diagnose this issue? Thank you