ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Data Loading Performance Issue
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:35:38 GMT
I am having performance issue for loading data into Ignite cache. I tried
several ways,
from individual put to putAll to IgniteDataStreamer.addData. As one unit
test case example;
- time to retrieve data from data base is 26 secs by populating HashMap.
- if I try doing cache.putAll or dataStreamer.addData to bulk load data into
Ignite cache takes another 240 secs. And one large scale batch run cache
population took 5 hrs which is quite extreme as actual batch took less than
2hrs after that. Wondering if I am missing some fundementals here. Please
advise.