ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CacheStore being serialized to client?
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 02:33:27 GMT
endian675 wrote
> I've now tried this with a non-Singleton class factory and still get the
> same error.

You get an error because you don't have a class on the client node. With
ClassFactory it doesn't receive the store instance, but it still receives
corresponding Class object, therefore fails. I think the cleanest way to
solve it for now is to add store class on the client's classpath.

endian675 wrote
> Could we consider not sending the message to nodes in the topology if a)
> the cache is not TRANSACTIONAL and b) the node is clientMode=true ?

Can you create a JIRA ticket and send a link to the dev@ list? I think it
should be discussed in the community first.

-Val