ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Cache startSize tunning
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 22:22:32 GMT
Is it possible to use cache config xml file and CacheConfig API together.

In my use cache, cache size will change per batch run as at the end of each
batch cache entries will be flushed and cache will be re-populated. Also
each time, finalSize=startSize  of the cache is known in advance.
Is it possible to keep all the configuration defined in cache xml file as
default, just set the startSize using CacheConfiguration API.  As per
'Performance Tips' documentation, the process of internal cache map
re-sizing is CPU-intensive and time-consuming, I want to avoid that.
please advise.