ignite-user mailing list archives

From edwardk <ekipli...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Caches in same configuration XML ?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:43:56 GMT
Hi,

I want to configure multiple caches in apache ignite cache configuration xml
with different expiry and eviction times and also modes.

I was able to do so for one cache(name: 'plans') by adding a property
cacheConfiguration to the IgniteConfiguration bean and setting its
properties as below.

       <property name="cacheConfiguration">
			        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">

			            <property name="name" value="plans"/>
			            <property name="expiryPolicyFactory">
								   <bean id="expiryPolicy"
class="javax.cache.expiry.CreatedExpiryPolicy"
								factory-method="factoryOf">
								     <constructor-arg>
								       <bean class="javax.cache.expiry.Duration">
								         <constructor-arg value="MILLISECONDS"/>
								         <constructor-arg value="6000"/>
								       </bean>
								     </constructor-arg>
								   </bean>
						</property>
						<property name="evictionPolicy">
					        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.eviction.lru.LruEvictionPolicy">
					            <property name="maxSize" value="1000000"/>
					        </bean>
					    </property>

			            <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>

			        </bean>

	    </property>

When I want to configure the settings in a different way for another cache
with 'name' , say, customers, how would I do that in same configuration
file.

I tried adding another CacheConfiguration bean but was not able to do so.

How can I add another bean of type CacheConfiguration in same xml and
configure the properties differently.

If not is there way I can configure settings separate for each cache (plans,
customers, etc.,) in XML.

Thanks,
edwardk