ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <j...@bistel.co.kr>
Subject Write-behind question
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:25:07 GMT
Hello,

I got a question while I'm testing write-behind.

I'm using 3 Ignite server nodes and a cache using cache store which writes
data to DB(oracle) as write-behind.
The cache is partitioned, has 1 backup and using affinity key as a key for
each node to use local memory first.
Each nodes put data to local partition of cache.
It works well.

I found each node executes writeAll() method only for the primary area of
their local memory.
Is this right?

When I kill one of the node, the cache entries(newly added after last
writeAll() is called) of killed node are not saved to DB, in spite of their
successful resurrection on another node.
The another node does not save them.
If this is right behavior, is there any way I can save them?

I need your help.
Sincerely,
Andrew.