ignite-user mailing list archives

From kevin <kevin.c...@leonardo.com>
Subject Re: DataStreamer performance with removing data
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:38:39 GMT
Here's my test results.
I should mention that my cache is in transactional mode.

cache.clearAll = ~3s
cache.removeAll = ~7s
streamer clear with ClearAllReceiver (from Val) = ~3s
streamer remove = ~1min
streamer remove with cache in atomic mode = ~6s
broadcast closure to query and clear locally = ~3s

So it look like it was mainly the transactions that was slowing down the
data streamer.

I think I'll go with Yakov's suggestion. Because I don't know the keys I
have to clear, I'll have to query for them, and each node is capable of
running the query and cleared the keys locally.

Thanks everyone!