ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LOCAL CACHE MODE Configuration settings
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 18:42:28 GMT
Hi Denis,
First I my code accessing ignite from single process.
I already sent out my Spring Configuration file that initializes
SpringCacheManager.
Then there are two types of access code, first one that populates Cache, use
the following API,
*
try (IgniteCache<KeyClass, ValueClass> myCache = Ignition.ignite()
				.getOrCreateCache(MY_CACHE_NAME)) {
     myCache .put(someKey, someValue);
}*

after that wherever I need to access the entries in populated caches I use
the following API;

* Ignition.ignite().cache(MY_CACHE_NAME);*

below, you've mentioned that;
>>Now it seems that the local cache is started on one node but you're trying
to work with it on another one, that doesn't have it. <<

may be I am missing some fundamental concept here, since I am in single JVM,
I'd assume both API should be accessing on single node. Please advise.
Regards,
Deha