ignite-user mailing list archives

From ght230 <ght...@163.com>
Subject Re: The result of cross-cache SQL joins is incomplete.
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:38:49 GMT
Hi
Thank you for your reply.
I have tried again accroding to your advises.
I set table "day_report", "good" and "good_type" as Replicated cache mode,
set table "order_good", "user", "user_order" as Partitioned cache mode,
and set AffinityKey
AffinityKey<Integer>(user_order.id, user_order.usr_id)
AffinityKey<Integer>(order_good.id, order_good.order_id)

My SQL query is
"SELECT o.*, gt.name FROM user_order2 o, order_good2 og, good g, good_type
gt, day_report2 dr, user u
WHERE o.id = og.order_id AND g.id = og.good_id AND g.type = gt.id AND
o.usr_id = u.id
AND dr.report_date = o.create_time"

But the query result is still incomplete.

1.What is wrong with my setting?

2.For such crosscache queries, are there common rules(such as how to set
cache mode, how to set AffinityKey) used for programming,
because we have so many queries and some queries are not fixed.If each query
need to be individually programmed it will be difficult.

3.I have learned that in version 1.5, Ignite will support Distributive SQL
Joins.Does it meant we do not need to care about cache mode and AffinityKey?

4.When will Ignite-1.5 release?