ignite-user mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Cache from REST Services
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 14:17:19 GMT
Hi,

I've played with 'aiex' project a little bit and have next comments. Looks
pretty but can be used as only beta-version.

What is the status of working on the project documentation? Are you still
going to work on it?
Is yes, I want to notice it was not so easy to install latest version of
nodejs. I'd like to see in the documentation link how to do it for different
platforms. I think I'm not alone here.
And it would be nice to add the project screenshots to README file.

Do you have a plans to improve project functionality. In current version
it's not so user-friendly interface. Maybe tooltips is an easiest way to
achieve it.

I see Logs screen and About screen are empty. Is it not implemented yet or
do I do something wrong?

By the way, when documentation will be fixed, I will send information about
your project on dev-list and maybe a link on your project will be added on
Apache Ignite page (if there will be no any objections).

Thanks,
Artem.