ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: how to search specific value in some specific tag in xml using GridGain
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 10:41:24 GMT
Hi,

First of all please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will
not have to
manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to “
user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the
reply.

Next, to be honest I don't see how you can leverage Ignite/GridGain in order
to perform look-ups of a string in xml files.

In general you can index the values stored in those 'some specific xml tags'
you use for search.
Under indexing I mean that you will use those tag values as keys for either
a hash table or tree, or search-tri data structure and the values stored by
the keys will be file names that holds a search term.

Regards,
Denis