ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: LOCAL CACHE MODE Configuration settings
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 09:41:52 GMT

There is no specific parameters that you should enable additionally in order
to make a local cache workable.

Please share the stack trace of your NullPointerException (NPE). I want to
see an exact location that generates it.

Currently I have a feeling that this code 'endDatesCache.get(asOfDate)'
returns 'null' for 'asOfDate' key.
And since the full line looks like endDatesCache.get(asOfDate).size() you
get NPE.

Are you sure that your cache is populated and there is a value for
'asOfDate' key in it?