ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: The result of cross-cache SQL joins is incomplete.
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 09:30:27 GMT
> I still want to know why you choose T3 for partition mode, why not T2 or
T1, is there any rules?

It was just Andrey's assumption that both T2 and T1 suite well for the
replicated mode and T3 - for the partitioned.

As Andrey and Dmitriy stated above we need to know more info about all these
tables. It will help to decide whether it's possible or not to use any cache
in the replicated mode.

Please provide us with answers on Dmitriy's and Andrey's questions above
first.

--
Denis